Ermineskin Medical Clinic is a fast paced general practice located in south Edmonton. We are looking for a MOA that is dedicated, positive and works well under pressure.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
This position is key to a smooth functioning clinic and a vital link between our patients, physicians and staff.
· The ability to manage multiple complex and competing priorities
· Demonstrate above average organizational skills
· Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
· A strong commitment to confidentiality, discretion and professionalism.
· The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephone
- Work in reception
- Patient check-in and Patient bookings
- Escort patient to exam room
- Maintain records of office supplies and inventory
- Clean & set-up patient rooms
- Telephone prescriptions to a pharmacy
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens
- Measure patients weight and height- Adults and Children
- Monitor/record medical inventory levels
- Prenatal, CPX and pap set up (including weights & BP)
- Prepare patient for examination
- Restock supplies in patient rooms
- Take and record vital signs
- Clerical support – creating and maintaining patient charts, mailing of forms, coordinating chart requests, invoicing uninsured fees, faxing reports, completing physician’s sent tasks.
Completion of a recognized MOA program and at least 2-years recent related experience in a medical clinic, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
Successful candidate will be asked to provide a criminal background check.
Please send resume complete with cover letter and wage expectation – Attn: Sonia.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Medical office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person