About E M Fluids
E M Fluids is a global water company focused on water remediation, wastewater treatment and water management. We are headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. Our mission is providing our clients with innovative and sustainable solutions in the field of water remediation, wastewater treatment and water management. We strive to make a positive impact by providing our cutting-edge technology and expertise, while also considering the long-term impact on the environment. We are committed to improving the quality of life for communities around the world.
The patent protected technology is based on a transformative approach. Our devices are turnkey, self-contained, solar-powered, solid-state cleantech solutions that use proprietary non-irradiating electromagnetic signals which impact waterbodies. The electromagnetic signals are designed and tailored toward the application being treated.
E M Fluids is looking to hire a full-time Senior Engineering Managerto work with our growing product team to develop improvements to our existing products, and to design and create new products. The candidate must be an Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 15 years’ experience with specific experience in designing and working with PCBs, working with microcontrollers and low power electronics, ability to debug issues and provide design changes or improvement, ability to understand and write firmware (ie. testing a new PCB prototype to ensure peripherals work as intended), advanced ability to develop and debug firmware and some mechanical skills for solving design challenges and building prototype devices for new products.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious electrical engineer who is self-driven and looking for a challenge where they have the ability to make meaningful design and product decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Take on a primary role in engineering with oversight and development of our current products
· Work with the product team on designing and prototyping new products
· Manage engineering documentation
· Provide guidance, documentation, and reviews for manufacturing with the manufacturing manager (electrical technician).
· Electrical engineering degree
· PCB design experience
· 10-15 years’ experience
· C programming experience
· Embedded systems programing experience
· Able to work independently
· Good verbal & written communications skills
Bonus Qualifications (Please highlight if any of these apply):
· Experience working with Nordic Semiconductors chips (nrf9160)
· Strong mechanical or other complimentary engineering abilities
· Experience working on products that include cellular or satellite telemetry systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Stock options
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nepean, ON K2E 6T7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- direct work: 10 years (required)
Work Location: In person