To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for an Assistant Parts Manager to join our fast-paced, energetic, dealership in Yorkton, SK.
As Assistant Parts Manager, you’ll be responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, will perform in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, assisting in parts invoice receipting, assisting with staff scheduling and stocking duties.
Duties will include but not be limited to assisting with:
- Ensuring effective Parts Department day-to-day operations that business expectations while safeguarding internal and external customer satisfaction
- Scheduling and assigning jobs and work areas to employees in the Parts Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Developing and executing an annual Parts Department Marketing Plan in conjunction with Sale and Service Departments and overall Corporate goals
- Resolving customer concerns/complaints with a focus on customer satisfaction, retention and business growth
- Ensuring proper controls, records and physical inventory of all parts inventory, tools, equipment and related department items
- Problem solving and troubleshooting to locate required parts and find appropriate resources for customers
The ideal candidate will have their Parts Management Technician certification; prior management experience; knowledge surrounding farming, agriculture parts and machinery knowledge; experience working with business and software systems; and at least 3 years’ experience within a parts department.
Why Join Us?
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages, and in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada**