At E. Bourassa & Sons we understand that it is our employees that make the competitive difference and as such we place a high value on maintaining a fun and productive work environment that heavily promotes a healthy work-life balance, continuous learning and career growth.
About the position:
The Assistant Service Manager position is a new addition to our Service Team. They will work closely with the Service Manager and the rest of the Service Department staff in order to provide the ultimate customer service experience and promote efficiency in the Service Department.
- Maintain the shop work schedule to ensure technician productivity and optimal work flow.
- Create detailed job estimates for all customers.
- Communicate effectively with customers and dealership staff to ensure timelines and expectations are met.
- Build relationships with customers and coworkers by providing helpful and friendly service.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the Agriculture Industry.
- A strong desire to continuously learn and advance your skill set.
- Enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the importance of superior customer service.
Benefits and Additional Perks:
- Support and mentorship from the Service Manager and Corporate Service Manager.
- Additional time off available for family activities.
- A comprehensive health and benefit package and matching Retirement Savings Plan.
Are you looking to advance your career? Do you want to be a part of a 4th generation, family-owned business that supports the local community? Do you want to work for a company that invests in your personal growth? If this sounds like you then we encourage you to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Weyburn, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person