Be a part of changing someone’s story….
· Robust Bonus Incentive Program
· Competitive salaries, employer-paid benefits, diverse caseloads
· Make actual life-changing differences in the lives of clients and families in your community
A little about you:
· You are a passionate Occupational Therapist who celebrates the successes with each client while working in a community environment.
· You hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and are currently licensed with COTO.
· You want a career that will provide you the opportunity to work with a diverse caseload of clients and specialized treatment plans. You know you are making a difference in a client’s story as they move towards recovery.
· You like a team dynamic and want to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that will assist you in developing your skills and knowledge as an Occupational Therapist
·Rehab First offers you comparable compensation models that will suit your needs and your availability! Our options offer a diverse approach for everyone.
Based on the total compensation package you choose, Rehab First will provide you with:
· A healthy Bonus Incentive Program that could have you earning up to $10,000 per year in addition to your base salary
· Competitive annual salaries and hourly rates
· Employer-paid Extended Health Benefits with Vision care and Dental coverage
· STD and LTD benefits coverage
· Life Insurance
· Employer-matched pension contributions
· Paid sick time
· Employee referral bonus program
· Experienced, committed, and accessible management for ongoing support and mentorship
· An administrative team ready to support you
· Diverse caseloads
· Casual Dress
· Flexible scheduling
· Opportunity to work from home or office (all equipment and supplies provided)
Rehab First is one of Ontario`s largest multidisciplinary assessment and treatment organizations, numbering approximately 120 professional staff who are supported by the Psychologists and Physicians of our MEDNet® roster. Our values of sincerity, commitment and self-improvement inspire us to restore hope and function to clients whose lives have been affected by serious injury and illness.
Our registered disciplines include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Counselling, Professional Case Management, Rehabilitation Therapy, Life Care Planning and Future Care Cost Reporting.
We are currently seeking full-time or part-time Occupational Therapists for all areas of Ontario including the Greater London Area, Sarnia, Windsor, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Hamilton, Niagara, GTA, Brampton, Oshawa, Barrie, Kingston, Peterborough, and Ottawa.
Expectations of an RFI Occupational Therapist:
· Complete general and specialized assessments such as those for physical and cognitive
capacities, mobility, and attendant care needs
· Identify and specify assessment and treatment plans and obtain client and third party
approval to proceed with them
· Provide client treatment in the clinic, their community or at their homes or workplaces
· Work with clients with a variety of conditions that may include physical, brain injury,
and/or mental health conditions
· Flexibility to work with clients in person or virtually based on the needs of the client
· Delivering care independently, with support from our multi-disciplinary team
· Preparing and submitting case notes and reports
What is required?
· You have a University Degree in Occupational Therapy
· Valid CPR certificate
· Superior communication, problem-solving, time management and documentation skills
· Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to manage a busy and varied caseload
· You enjoy team collaboration and understand your value as a member of our
· Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance and access to a reliable vehicle
· Completion of a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check within the last six months
What is nice to have?
· Ideally, you have experience with a broad age demographic and occupational and non-
· 1 – 5 years of experience in a health care setting, clinic or in the community
· Experience with Ontario’s Statutory Accident Benefit s (SABS) and ideally, WSIB POCs
· Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
Rehab First has OT opportunities that will accommodate your life/work balance- whether that be a full week's work or a few days a week, we got you!
If you are excited to be a part of the vision of the Rehab First team and our clients’ successes, please forward your resume and cover letter to Bonnie Kramer at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Rehab First Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodation for job applicants in accordance with the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you are an individual with a disability and you need accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario?
- Do you have Liability coverage for a minimum of $1,000,000 on your automobile insurance policy?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- occupational therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road