White City Medical Clinic is a Family Practice medical clinic serving the rapidly developing community of Emerald Park, White City, Pilot Butte, Balgonie, Vibank, Regina and to name a few. We offer quality holistic healthcare to everyone who walks through our door.
We are seeking a deeply ethical individual with strong front office – customer service skills, as an additional member of our growing team. The chosen candidate will be under the direction & supervision of the Clinic Manager. This is a part-time position with flexibility on weekdays.
- Reception duties which include answering calls, electronic scheduling, registration, handle the patient flow
- Clerical works such as sorting and filing medical documents
- Process and record payments
- Assist or chaperone physicians as needed
- General medical office tasks
- Grade 12 diploma required
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer service
- experience working in a medical office is an asset
- MSB billing experience is an asset
-proficient in computer use.
- experience with Electronic Medical Record System such as Med Access or Accuro is an asset
- good communication skills
- high organizational skills and a team player
- ability to work independently
- Can do multitasking and able to manage time efficiently
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-09