Community Support Worker
Come and join our growing team!
Coastal Support Services Ltd. is looking for a Community Support Worker.
15 - 20 hours per week
· Provide direct community supports to indidvuals in community/in their own home.
· Assist with appointments, banking, meal preparation, housekeeping, and community inclusion.
· Contribute to individual’s quality of life.
· Make meaningful community connections.
· Maintain detailed progress notes after each shift and report to the Team Lead.
Education & Experience
· Community Support Worker Diploma or equivalent education in a related field is preferred.
· Working with individuals with diversabilities and acquired brain injuries or equivalent experience is preferred.
· Experience with setting personal boundaries.
· Driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract will be required prior to start date.
· Ability to obtain a Criminal record check for working with vulnerable adults will be required prior to start date.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 - 20 per week
Salary: $22.50-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duncan, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person