ONE YEAR FIXED-TERM POSITION WITH POTENTIAL OF EXTENSION OR TRANSITION TO PERMANENT
SLEEP/OXYGEN CLINICIAN: A CAREER FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY BRIGHTENING THE LIVES OF OTHERS
Are you interested in making a difference in the field of healthcare? Would it give you satisfaction to contribute to improving the health and well-being of others? If you enjoy a mix of team work and independence, and embrace driving as an important part of the role, this may be a fit for you!
WHAT DOES A SLEEP/OXYGEN CLINICIAN DO?
This position offers variety as you will provide in-clinic sleep testing/treatment as well as in-home oxygen services to our patients ("clients") in Lloydminster and the surrounding area in SK and AB.
In sleep, you will educate and equip our clients with the tools they need for sleep testing and successful therapy, while monitoring to ensure effective treatment. Your strong clinical skill set, combined with your positive attitude and dynamic personality are responsible for uplifting and impacting our clients in an incredible way.
In oxygen, you will be required to perform the initial set-up on oxygen, for clients being discharged from a health care facility, and to perform regular follow-up assessments for our clients on oxygen. With a role this important, there is a scheduled on-call component as well. Driving and travel is a requirement to complete these responsibilities.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Experience in the sleep field preferred (however, extensive training will be provided)
- Strong organization skills and tech savvy
- Able to maneuver up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- An eagerness to embrace Careica Health's coveted culture and live our purpose and values each and every day
NOTE: Careica Health has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees to protect the health and well-being of our employees and clients
WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?
The satisfaction of fostering positive relationships by providing support to patients and your team, while contributing to Careica's purpose of "helping people live their best lives".
- This is a fixed-term, full-time position with a 37.5 hour work week
- Remuneration is highly-competitive including wage, an annual profit-sharing bonus, three weeks of vacation and other perks
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Please attach your resume and optional cover letter, then answer the skill testing questions. If you’d like to learn more about Careica Health, visit our website at https://careicahealth.com