RELOCATE TO WHISTLER, BC! With assistance from us!
Do you love the outdoors? Enjoy Snowboarding and Hiking!? Come join our dental clinic in Whistler, BC as a Certified Dental Assistant and enjoy all this town has to offer!
Our clinic is located in beautiful Whistler, BC, where there is an endless amount of outdoors activities! Whether it be snowboarding at Whistler Blackcomb in winter or hiking in the summer, this is a perfect place for those with an active lifestyle. With a flexible schedule, you’ll be sure to enjoy a work-life balance while taking in the natural beauties of Whistler.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Flexible Schedule - Full-time or Part-time hours
- Uniform allowance
- Extended health plan
- Dental care for your immediate family
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Commuter Bonus
- Ergonomic Bonus
- Relaxed and friendly low pressure environment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the BC College of Oral Health Professionals (BCCOHP)
- Certified Dental Assistant Level 2 required
- We are also open to those registered in other Canadian province(s)
- 1 year of experience is required
- Personable and friendly personality
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
Job ID: 2206CDA-LEGACY-WHISTLER
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- This position is in Whistler, BC. Are you willing to relocate to Whistler, BC?
- Certified Dental Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person