Who We Are:
· Occupational Therapy Only Firm, who WON the 2022 OBIA Rehab Company of the Year Award!
· Occupational Therapy Centered Practice Environment
· Collaborative Occupational Therapy Team (Virtual Team Meetings)
· Internal Web-based Lectures and Training Modules
· Check us out! www.innovativeot.com
Where We are Hiring: Currently, we have hiring needs in the following regions: Niagara, Hamilton, Simcoe, Guelph, Burlington, Mississauga, Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, GTA, North York, Woodbridge, Oshawa, Ajax, Cobourg, Orillia, Pickering, Innisfil, Barrie, Huntsville/Muskoka Lakes, Gravenhurst/Bracebridge, Sudbury, North Bay, Thunder Bay, Ottawa, Peterborough, Scarborough, Thunder Bay and Windsor. This is a community in-person position.
· Interest in working with clients who have functional impairments and disabilities
· Assess and treat clients virtually and in the community. This is not a virtual-only hiring model. Services are mainly provided in person at this time.
· Strong aptitude for report writing and attention to detail is a must
· Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Occupational Therapy
· Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
· Competitive remuneration & benefits (100% vision, dental and prescriptions, LTD, travel insurance, $500 per paramed., etc)
· Work from home & the community
· Flexible scheduling
· Full caseload – flexible approach to case assignment
· Personable and approachable OT managers, and leadership team
· Full virtual mentorship and training
· New graduate mentorship programs; Senior positions for CAT caseload development, FCCs and Case Management roles.
· Full-time/part-time consultant positions and employee full-time salary positions are also available. Note: part-time applicants must provide 20 hours per week of services. Services are delivered during regular business hours.
· Sign-on bonus for full-time applicants
· An environment where you feel supported and appreciated!
· Virtual training modules & educational programs. WE TEACH, TEACH, TEACH!!!
· Internal educational programs, internal resource library, access to standardized assessment tools.
· Virtual team meetings
· Growth within the company
· Specialization support
What We Do:
· MAKE A PROFOUND DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES!
· Occupational Therapy rehabilitation services across all populations (paediatrics, adults, geriatrics), in-person service delivery model.
* We have a growing paediatric sector with Hamilton Ontario in clinic opportunities!
· Assessment and treatment of acquired brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations, chronic pain, complex orthopaedic injuries, psychological impairments, and developmental disabilities!
· Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
· Learn, learn, learn, together as a team!
We are hiring for two separate sectors: 1) Auto-sector, WSIB, LTD, and Veteran's affairs. 2) Public sector Autism/Developmental Disability interventions; Private pay paediatrics in clinic. We are growing and hiring in many regions. We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $88,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Registration College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (required)
Work Location: In person