Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem solvers, and best in class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen. We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be working under the direction of an Intermediate/Senior Project Manager (or several Intermediate/Senior Projects managers depending on the scope of the project) in an impactful support function, by learning and participating in the planning and delivery of projects.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Monitoring: coordinate and monitor daily tasks to ensure the project is running smoothly on time and within budget. Relay relevant information regarding progress, identified risks and issues to the project management team.
- Reporting: compile pro ject reports and coordinate their distribution to relevant team members following established communication plans. Assist in forecasting, preparing and updating the project budgets.
- Support contract management: assist in the preparation of procurement documents and, after contract award, track contract deliverables. Assist in the management of relationships with external vendors.
- Document control: ensure all project documents (plans, reports, change requests) are logged and tracked correctly. Attend project meetings, document and issue meeting minutes and track action items.
- Learning opportunities: participate in project workshops (such as risk workshops, consultant engagement sessions etc.) to gain more exposure to project management principles and learn how project challenges are addressed, mitigated and opportunities for improvement uncovered
- Strong team player with a growth mindset and a passion for what you do!
- Degree or diploma in Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning, Quantity Surveying, etc.
- Knowledge of project management best practices and a track record of successful delivery.
- Previous experience supporting public sector projects
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Existing Government of Canada security clearance at the Secret level
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We strive to create a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion where everyone at Tiree feels welcome, supported and celebrated. There is dynamism and pride in a community shaped by diverse voices, perspectives and lived experiences. We want to empower you to be you.
We are extremely proud of our teams – they are strong, determined, dedicated people who aspire to excellence, and they make our organization better every day. Our goal is to meet that standard of excellence in our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility and for our teams to reflect the wonderful diversity of the communities in which we live and work.
If contacted regarding an opportunity with us, please advise our recruitment team of any accommodation measures you may require.