Nurse Practitioner (Vancouver) - Care2Talk Health
Full time or part time (flexible)
In-person and telehealth
Join our Care2Talk Health Family!
Care2Talk Health empowers senior’s to optimize their health and wellness. Through innovative technology and cohesive healthcare provision, Care2Talk Health offers accessible solutions to seniors’ primary care concerns.
Care2Talk Health provides seniors and their families timely access to telehealth and in-person primary care appointments. Our collaborative care model enables seniors, practitioners, caregivers and care communities to work together to provide service that’s thoughtfully designed with each participant’s unique needs in mind.
Care2Talk Health is committed to innovating primary care service delivery. Through purpose-built technology, strategic partnerships, and multidisciplinary health teams, Care2Talk
Health is optimizing the health and wellness of seniors across North America.
Care2Talk Health is a nimble and fast-paced work-environment. We are at the intersection of primary care and technology, and are looking for innovative leaders who want to be change-makers within the healthcare space.
Care2Talk Health is looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to support our Vancouver sites and deliver telehealth services.
The NP is responsible for the assessment of patients' health diagnoses, diseases, disorders and/or conditions. The NP is responsible for the treatments, referrals, management, interventions, and prescribing medications. The position involves both in-patient and telehealth care. The role also requires a high level of interpersonal skills to interact with patients and their families, and the ability to explain complex health matters in an understandable way to patients.
● Past experience in primary care preferred
● Preference for experience working with senior populations
● Knowledge and experience in chronic disease management
● Expertise within: individual patient treatment, tailoring patient treatment plans, patient follow up, patient counsel, making internal and external referrals as appropriate
● Experience in working as a clinical team member for complex and specialized care
● Have strong knowledge of health services available within the community
Skills and Abilities
● Technology-minded, strong comfort with using technology and learning new technologies
● Skilled in strategic thinking and long-term planning
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with patients and families about health findings, diagnosis, treatment, self-care and prognosis
● Detail-oriented, exceptional organizational skills
● Familiarity with Accuro preferred
● Physical ability carry out the duties of the position.
● Ability to quickly adapt and self-direct in a fast-paced environment
Certifications and requirements
● Masters of Nursing - Nurse Practitioner, post-masters diploma
● British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives membership in good standing
● Valid driver’s license – (travel between sites may be required)
More information about us can be found here >> www.care2talkhealth.com and can also apply here >> https://form.typeform.com/to/I5agktuc
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75.00-$95.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Nurse Practitioner: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Remote