We're looking for awesome people who love bikes!
Our customer service focused bike shop has been serving the Island of Montreal for over 75 years and we're still growing. With 2 busy locations, we need to expand our team. If you are hands on, positive, outgoing and team oriented, we want to talk to you.
We serve all types of cyclists with a large selection of bicycles, parts, accessories and clothing. We offer a complete range of bicycle service and service packages performed by professional bike technicians, that could include you. We also provide a positive environment for every type of cyclist, regardless of age, gender or bicycling discipline.
Cycle Paul (Pointe Claire) is focused on being a great place to work for everyone on our team regardless of whether they are a part time staff member or have made Cycle Paul their full time career.
Applicants qualifications should include:
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, showing that we care and putting the client first.
- Hands-on experience on bike repair ( +1 for previous bike shop experience)
- Basic knowledge of all shifting systems
- Basic knowledge of all braking systems including disc brakes (both mechanic and hydraulic.)
- Be able to think on their feet and come up with solutions to odd problems
- Be able to work weekends
- Be able to communicate with staff in English or French
- Required to complete a practical mechanical test.
Day to day functions include:
- Completing bicycle service packages from minor to complete overhaul
- Completing a la-carte bicycle repairs as per Cycle Paul service menu
- Inputting work and notes into our POS
- Communicate with service manager on to do work and completed work.
- Test ride, final inspection and quality assurance of new bicycles before delivery
If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining Cycle Paul, send us your CV. We're waiting to hear from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person