*Full time positions - immediate benefits enrollment *
*Part-time and casual Positions available. (Weekends Only)
Lots of room for advancement. This is not just a job, it is an exciting career where you are able to help others!
Are you looking for a new career? ENCAAS offers competitive wages, an amazing benefits package and lots of opportunity for growth. This is the perfect place to start a new career path and a chance to make a real difference in the lives of adults and youth. If you are a person looking for a flexible job, a way to help your community and to gain some valuable experience for future academic pursuits, we are interested in having you join our team at Eagle Nest Community and Aboriginal Services Ltd.
You will provide a therapeutic daily living environment for the residents of ENCAAS homes. This entails providing and maintaining a safe, supportive atmosphere in a therapeutic care home setting that is culturally open and accessible to all children in care. In addition, you will support the development of children whose families are unavailable or unable to meet their needs. The care provider position reports directly to the individual ENCAAS Managers.
- Minimum 1 year post-secondary education in a related field (Psychology, First Nations Studies, Criminology, Social Work, Nursing, etc.) or 2 years' experience in Social Services
- First Aid certification with CPR C
- Food Safe certification
- Clear Criminal Record check for working with vulnerable persons
- MCFD Clearances
- Valid BC Driver's License (Class 5)
- TB Test
- CPI and SI
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Salary $25.25 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.25 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- Do you have your covid 19 vaccinations?
- BC Driver's License (NOT INTERNATIONAL) (required)
Work Location: In person