(This is a re-advertisement; previous applicants need not apply)
We are looking for a compassionate, caring, patient Sexually Transmitted and Blood Borne Infections (STBBI) Nurse with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Our Public Health Program experiences a team environment with a shared goal and commitment to provide our clients with the care and diligence they need and deserve. This role requires time management and adaptability. If you feel like this would be a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply!
About the facility: The Public Health Program is located at the Jeannie Bird Clinic in La Ronge. However, this position will be required to travel to outlying LLRIB communities to provide case management to clients.
About the position: The STBBI Nurse will use his/her assessment and nursing skills to effectively assist the clients to maintain an optimal level of health. The successful candidate will exercise leadership, judgement, independence and put into practice advances nursing skills.
What you’ll love about us:
- We provide cash incentives to help employees achieve financial stability now and for the future.
- We provide non-cash incentives to provide employees time to enjoy life, achieve professional growth, and to ensure health and wellness.
- We offer practices, policies, and programs that support employees achieve balance at work and at home.
- We offer and provide resources that set expectations, support, and recognize employees.
- We offer and encourage learning opportunities for employees to learn new skills and progress in their Career.
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Recognitions, Northern Allowance, Housing Subsidy, Extended Health Care and Pension.
Qualifications: Suitable candidates will have a minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing; Must be in good standing and registered with the College of Registered Nurses of Saskatchewan (CRNS); Previous Public Health and/or Acute Care experience is an asset. Combination of Education and Experience may be considered; Experience working with First Nations Communities is an asset; Candidates must have a valid driver’s license.