MedSpa Partners (MSP) is North America’s largest platform of top-tier medical aesthetics clinics (including plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, and med spas) and is one of Deloitte’s Top 25 Best Managed Companies in Canada. Our goal is to allow our industry-leading teams to achieve their professional aspirations by creating world-class patient experiences through sustainable support, collaboration, and community.
Our MSP core values are: RESPECT, INNOVATION, COMMUNITY, EXCELLENCE, AGILITY
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation commensurate to your experience
- Industry Incentives
- Dedication to our team member’s career development, advancement, and satisfaction
- Internal career progression and advancement opportunities
- Employee referral program
- A family-focused environment based on equality and respect
We believe that the most successful businesses are those that have a natural, not forced, “people first” culture and in turn, we place value on Team Member learning, career path development, and inclusiveness. We place a high value on attitude and self-awareness to ensure that our team is aligned and well suited to not only be a part of but further assist in living out our family-focused culture.
What you are about:
We’re looking for a unicorn – someone who is obsessed with creating value for patients, is passionate about excellence in customer service, attention to detail, highly organization, loves all thing positive aging, beauty and skin care, and who loves working with people in a fast-paced and highly rewarding environment.
You are a highly driven individual who is dynamic, has an uplifting attitude, a strong sense of self and is always looking to develop and grow both personally and professionally.
We need this inspired individual to join the MSP team as the Bilingual Medical Aesthetic Receptionist at Clinique Chloé, one of Montreal’s most renowned medical aesthetics clinics. Clinique Chloé has established a strong, high-end profile in the Montreal market, and this role will be responsible for patient services and continuing to elevate this prestigious brand. This role will be based out of Clinique Chloé; 4-5 days per week.
Specifically, the Bilingual Medical Aesthetic Receptionist will:
- Provide our dedicated paients a five-star luxury experience and care
- Provide the best first impression to every patient
- Interact with patients via in-person, phone, email and DM's
- Possess strong computer skills and Window knowledge
- Manage the patient registration process, gift card and loyalty programs, and patient management system
- Coordinate and maintain patient appointment setting
- Billing, cash, credit card and invoice management
- Maintain patient flow and wait for room management
- Effect the use of a variety of communication platforms and software
- Tracking and maintaining administrative duties
- Retail recommendations and sales
- Outgoing and welcoming persona
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Team player who works well independantly
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
Do you have what it takes:
- 2 years of medical reception and/or hospitality experience (Required)
- Experience supporting a high-end, premium brand in medical aesthetics, fashion, or beauty is a strong asset
- Retail sales experience (Preferred)
- Proficient with Windows / Office365
- Possess a professional demeanor, polished and poised in appearance (Required)
- Fluent in both French and English (Required)
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong administrative and computer skills (tech savvy preferred)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work successfully both independently and within a team dynamic
What you can expect from us:
We offer competitive rates and industry incentives.
Generous staff treatments, procedures, and discounts
We are grateful for your interest and applications. We will contact those selected candidates to learn more about them.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Medical or Hospitality: 2 years (required)
- English (required)
- French (required)
Work Location: In person