Our client, a leading and fully accredited healthcare organisation, seeks an experienced Occupational Therapist who has a passion for Home Care and cares about excellent standards and using best practices in healthcare delivery.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be working exclusively with diverse cases of adult-only clients, bringing an integrated approach to therapy services to client’s homes. You will use a variety of your therapy skills to improve the well-being of your clients. This role is to provide care to patients in their homes based in Toronto.
As a team member, you will enjoy a fun, upbeat, innovative, and dynamic environment that keeps you independent and adaptable.
- Competitive Total Compensation package (you get paid per visit)
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- Comprehensive health and dental package
- Comprehensive support for mental health
- Vacation Pay and Paid Time Off
- Paid mobile and/or communication devices
- Extensive learning and education development opportunities
- A culture of performance recognition and appreciation
- A commitment to excellence
- Change your client’s lives in the comfort of their home:You will assess and build an accurate therapy care plan based on the real environment of our client (No more second guessing on what is best for them)
- Develop health promotion programs, prescribing equipment, and supplies, promoting client safety
- Creativity and Adaptability:You will exert critical thinking to provide complex preventative or corrective actions for clients to solve problems that interfere with their ability to do things that are important to them
- Collaborate with an inter healthcare team that partners with our client’s family members and caregivers to build an inter-discipline, holistic treatment goals and service plans
- Build a schedule that works for you and your client.
- Expert industry recognised professional certification related to the role would be a plus.
- Degree in a related post-secondary Occupational Therapy program
Skills & Attributes:
- An active registration and a good standing as an Occupational Therapist with the College of Occupational Therapist of Ontario
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and the use of a reliable vehicle
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited, and publicly funded organization, making a difference in Canadians’ lives through a holistic, personalized approach to health care. They provide health care services that enable Canadians of all ages to heal and thrive. They are dedicated to providing people of ALL AGES the highest level of care across a wide range of home, community based and clinic healthcare services. Their philosophy and care approach are based on ethical principles and compassion, together with their commitment to meet the highest practice standards.
The Not so Fine Print:
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our “Team Made for Caring”.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, and who meet all the essential requirements stated above. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Closing the Gap is committed to a high-quality and safe environment for our team members and clients/families. At Closing the Gap, we strongly encourage all new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza as unvaccinated team members put themselves, co-workers, their clients, their client’s families, and CTG’s communities at unnecessary risk.
Closing the Gap is committed to the success of all its team members. If you feel you need accommodations because of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact Human Resources at [email protected] your earliest convenience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, provincial, or local laws.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $67,000.00-$139,000.00 per hour
Work Location: In person