Regular Part-Time Pharmacist Position
We are seeking passionate, collaborative, and patient-focused individuals to join our team!
At London Drugs, you’re not just an employee—you’re family. That’s why we call ourselves a pharmacist-first pharmacy: at every one of our locations, you’ll find a community-oriented working environment that offers you a balanced life and rewarding career.
Our family-owned business has been around for over 75 years, and our pharmacy has been at the heart of what we do since day one. We believe that a great deal of our success comes from supporting our pharmacists to ensure they have a fulfilling career. Some of the ways we do that are:
- No prescription quotas
- Advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies
- Salaries commensurate with experience & potential to earn bonuses
- Multiple pharmacists always on shift
- Pharmacy technicians on-staff to relieve pharmacists from routine tasks
- Flexible hours to adapt to your lifestyle and priorities
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Good communication skills and excellent customer and staff relations
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- A high level of professionalism
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to participate in continued education to upgrade their knowledge
- A desire to actively engage in patient counseling, monitor patient profiles, and perform drug usage reviews
- An interest in disease management and compliance programs and being involved with community seminars and workshops
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday
Employees are guaranteed 1456 hours per year, up to forty hours per week depending on the needs of the business.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision coverage for you and your family
- Company matched RRSPs after 2 years
- Employee Discount Program
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses
- Employee Family Assistance Program (includes free confidential counseling and support)
- Employee Recognition Program
- Community involvement opportunities
London Drugs is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position, and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. London Drugs does not use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing, or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.