As a part of the Jack Nathan Health Medical + Wellness team, the Physiotherapist is responsible for providing exceptional physiotherapy care to clients and ensuring the highest level of service. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, organized and caring so we can forge for a long-term partnership with exceptional growth potential.
- Completes patient assessments, recommending and implementing treatment plans while providing exceptional patient care and therapeutic intervention based on clinical assessments, data, etc.
- Confers with clients about their medical histories and determines what treatments would be helpful, can fine-tune treatment plans to achieve best results for their patients
- Consults with other health care professionals such as chiropractors, RMT’s, physicians and psychologists to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Develops strong relationships with patients by understanding needs; successfully impacts patient loyalty and follow-up appointments.
- Is proactive at building a successful Physiotherapy business within the clinic where patients are both acquired and retained.
- Maintains treatment, patient records, charts and EMR’s
- Refers clients to other in-house Medical + Wellness staff when necessary
- Provides patients with at-home plans for exercises and stretches to aid in their treatment.
- Offers recommendations of retail items such as, but not limited to: orthotics, bracing, medical device equipment, etc.
- Models the Jack Nathan Health brand, values, and lifestyle while always maintaining a professional image; sets high standards for self-based upon competency model; builds an effective network within the company, across all clinics, and in local markets.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Builds client confidence, is committed to increasing client satisfaction, sets achievable client expectations, assumes responsibility for solving client problems, ensures commitments to clients are met, solicits opinions and ideas from clients, responds to internal clients.
Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
Has good listening skills, works collaboratively with other team members, builds strong relationships, is flexible/open-minded, negotiates effectively, solicits performance feedback and handles constructive criticism.
Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues. has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, follows the Jack Nathan Health policies, procedures and COVID-19 protocols. Is detail orientated when filling out patient records, charting and EMR’s.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, actively listens to others, speaks respectively with team members, patients or others within the clinic setting.
- Must be a licensed Physiotherapist under the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta with current professional liability insurance with eligibility for membership in CPA
- Concussion management and/or acupuncture training is an asset
- Excellent patient service skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy with clients/patients
- Ability to work weekends and evenings.
Effective November 15, 2021, all Jack Nathan Function Health employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination occurs 14 days following the second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine.
Job Types: Casual, Freelance, Permanent, Part-time, Fixed term contract
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person