In business for 48 years, Standard Doors Inc. (www.standarddoors.com) is a manufacturer of exterior doors.
Our 80 employees operate a fully automated factory to produce high quality patio and entrance doors.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant / Controller to join our team.
- Performing the full-cycle accounting functions
- Preparation of monthly / annual financial statements
- Preparation of complete file with required schedules for the external auditors for year-end financial statements
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of cash flows
- Preparation of GST/QST payments from the website of MRQ
- Preparation of payroll
- Manage and supervise a small team
- Should have experience in costing
- Must have worked on MRP/ERP systems
- Any other duties to be assigned by the management
- B. Com major in accounting
- CPA designation a definite asset
- Proficiency with accounting systems
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the manufacturing sector
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Masks are provided to all employees, all employees required to wear masks in shared spaces, hand sanitizing stations are posted at all entrances and throughout the building.