Requisition ID: 175685
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: Retail - Pharmacy
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Job Type: Part-Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: 327 Bluefox Boulevard N
Postal Code: T1H 6T3
Sobeys Inc. is a growing Canadian company. We are a market leader in grocery and pharmacy that operate under multiple banners spanning over 1500 stores in communities across the country. Our family of over 134,000 teammates and franchise affiliates are on a mission to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our teammates.
Our national pharmacy team is proudly Canadian, with pharmacies from coast to coast in our various banners. Depending on your province you would recognize us as Sobeys, Safeway, Thrifty Foods, Foodland, Lawtons Drugs or FreshCo.
Ready to Make an impact?
We are passionate about taking care of the health and well-being of individuals and families in our communities.
You’ll be part of our pharmacy team that’s committed to providing exceptional patient-centered care and exceeding patients' expectations. We are looking for friendly, knowledgeable, and professional individuals to join our team who will make meeting the health needs of our patients their top priority.
Here’s where you’ll be focusing:
- Clinical services as appropriate to practicing top of scope in your province (chronic health condition monitoring and management, medication reviews, health risk assessments, prescription renewals or modifications, minor ailments, or other prescribing services etc.)
- Initiating care plans, following up, and completing associated documentation
- Collecting relevant patient, drug, and medical condition information
- Identification and resolution of actual and potential drug related problems
- Monitoring and optimizing medication adherence
- Providing patient counselling that is tailored to the needs and concerns of the patient (literacy, hearing loss, privacy etc.) to ensure comprehensive understanding of the medication
- Understanding all pharmacy offerings and providing each patient with a personalized interaction and intervention if appropriate
- Providing superior service and exceeding patient expectations
- Acknowledging patients promptly and professionally with warmth, empathy, and compassion
What you have to offer:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Licensed Pharmacist in the province of responsibility
- Authorization to Administer Injections
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
What we have to offer:
- A competitive total compensation package that will vary by role and location
- Flexible work life arrangements to meet your lifestyle needs
Some websites share our job opportunities and may provide salary estimates without our knowledge. These estimates are based on similar jobs and postings for general comparison, but these numbers are not provided by or monitored for accuracy by our organization.
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Location: 1104 Uplands Sobeys Pharmacy, Lethbridge, AB
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- Are you a registered Pharmacist in Alberta?
- Are you injection certified?
- Do you have APA?
Work Location: In person