Job Title: After-Hours Crisis Response Manager
Reposts to: Service Director
Salary Range: $70,080 – $87,600
Shift Pattern: 4 on/4 off
Hours: 4:30 pm – 8:30 am Job Summary
Provide care to children/youth with moderate to severe behavioral problems in a residential setting and training and support to the Residence Workers. The After-Hours Crisis Response Manager will be assigned the below management responsibilities. This position is temporary for 12 months or until the incumbent returns.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Participates in the assessment, goal setting and program planning (Personal Service Plan) for individuals living in a
residence. Documents, implements, and provides input into the evaluation of the program.
2. Recognizes, analyzes, and manages potential emergency situations to minimize potential harm to the clients and/or
the public. Reports concern to Directors.
3. Identifies social, economic, recreational, physical, vocational, and educational services in the community that will meet
clients’ needs. Maintains liaison with other agencies, professionals, government officials and the community.
4. Provides life skills training such as meal preparation, housekeeping, personal care skills and personal finance and
implements personal service plans.
5. Participates in various client-focused activities in accordance with care plans.
6. Provides emotional support and feedback to residents and their families.
7. Provides training, work direction and guidance to residence workers by performing duties such as clarifying program
policies and reviewing work including coverages during weekends, evenings, and holidays.
8. Provide mentorship to the residence workers through modelling, encouraging, supporting and providing direction. Bring
up any questions and or concerns to your direct supervisor.
9. Advocating for and protecting the rights of the youth in compliance with ACYAS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
10. Responsible for coaching and employee relations with the staff in collaboration with Human Resources
11. Completes related records such as daily notes, month ends, and critical incident reports.
12. Readily available over the phone and in person as needed
13. Performs other related duties as required.
- Diploma in related human/social service field.
Training and Experience Requirements:
- Two (2) years of recent related experience.
- Three (3) year of Management
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver License
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Job Type: Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: $70,080.00-$87,600.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Support Services: 2 years (preferred)
- Case management: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (preferred)
Work Location: In person