Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
- On-site staff fitness centre, EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Incentive packages of up to $16,000 in value!
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). For more information, please visit - https://hoopp.com/
- Benefits coverage and paid vacation as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement
- Candidates must have a B.Sc. P.T., M.Sc.P.T. or equivalent
- Current license with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Individual should be self-motivated and possess the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Bilingualism in French and English will be considered an asset.
- Will carry a challenging caseload of in-patients of medical/surgical, orthopaedic, neurological and long term care clients and out-patients including orthopaedic and musculoskeletal clients ranging from infants to geriatrics.
- The incumbent must be willing to travel between the Kirkland Lake and Englehart Sites.
- Other duties as assigned
Kirkland Lake- For more information regarding the town of Kirkland Lake please visit: https://www.discoverkl.ca/
Englehart – For more information regarding the town of Englehart please visit:
Please submit your resume by October 5, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Wellness program
- Are you able to reliably commute or relocate to Kirkland Lake or Englehart, Ontario?
- physiotherapist: 5 years (preferred)
- license with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (required)
Work Location: On the road
Application deadline: 2023-10-05