Atlantic Canada Regional Council of Carpenters, Millwrights and Allied Workers (ACRC) has one (1) opening for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position in its Lower Sackville office. The successful candidate will be an experienced receptionist/administrative assistant in a fast-paced environment.
ACRC represents unionized carpenters, millwrights, and allied workers throughout Atlantic Canada and is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America (UBCJA) with more than 500,000 members across North America.
1000 Sackville Drive
Lower Sackville, NS
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, excellent organizational and time-management skills, and have a commitment to excellence in their field. The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Advanced expertise in a Google environment, including Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Adobe Acrobat
- Completion of a diploma or degree in administrative support and / or business is strongly preferred
- Three to five years of related work experience is an asset
- Effective problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organized and can manage tasks simultaneously; can effectively document and process information in an organized system.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Competitive health and dental plan, & pension.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (preferred)
- Diploma or degree in administrative support/business? (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22