National Port Security Services is looking for a motivated, personable and proffesional addition to our distinguished team. Do you enjoy working as a team member in a dynamic and rewarding enviroment. Are you able to motivate people around you and maintain an upbeat attitude?
Lead Administrative Guard
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Willing to submit to security clearance.
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strong work ethic
What does this position entail?
- Greet, screen and directs visitors to the Company – while always maintaining a friendly demeanour.
- Provide callers with assistants about company: answering and directing calls.
- Handling multiple phone lines.
- Keeping accurate log of all visitors to the facility by recording the name of the visitor(s) – if needed issue badges for visitors to wear while in the building and check the IDs of people who work there.
- Demonstrated ability to assess situations and respond appropriately – decide when an incident is an emergency and takes appropriate action. Respond to emergency situations by calling the appropriate emergency service (e.g. police, fire department, ambulance, paramedics).
- Well versed in using different alarms for security purposes.
- Mon – Friday 08:00AM – 5:00PM (Full Time).
- Enforcing policies/procedures to be ensure they are followed.
- Ability to do basic clerical duties.
- CCTV monitoring
- Along with patrolling duties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.53-$18.00 per hour
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person