Medical Administrative Job at Preventous Collaborative Health
Location: 1635 17 Avenue SW
Join our team
Who is Preventous Collaborative Health?
"An Ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of cure"
Preventous is a preventative healthcare company in Calgary where our focus is delivering excellence in healthcare services. We believe that prevention is the future of healthcare and we are about empowering our patients to take charge of their own health.
How can you help?
"You have 7 seconds to make an impression"
We recognize the significance of this role, as you will be the first voice a patient will hear or face a patient will see when they contact Preventous. We hope to find a passionate, service oriented, energetic individual who enjoys interacting with others and is truly inspired to make a difference in the lives of others. As we value all our employees, we wish to add a team member who is willing to work with others for the common goal of providing excellence care.
What will the role entail?
- Greeting patients in a pleasant and professional manner
- Answering inquiries by telephone, text and live chat
- Booking client appointments accurately with detail and care via telephone, text or live chat
- Working with the nursing staff to ensure that all patients are dealt with in a timely manner
- Being able to answer questions relating to the myriad of services we offer
- Being able to think critically in a busy or demanding situation
- Provide support to other staff members
- Work on administrative tasks typical in such a role
"To deliver great service you need practice and time"- Anonymous
- Minimun 3 years in a medical administration role using electronic medical records software
- Committed to learning, development and personal growth
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to handle and communicate effectively with challenging clients
- Hospitality background is an asset
- High level of verbal and written skills
- Tech savvy
- Solid skills in using software such as Microsoft Office
- Dental Care
- Extended health care
- Access to dietitian and fitness experts for personal use
- Access to our cosmetic medical division
Salary: $46,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- What would your coworkers or friends say is your best quality and why?
- Medical Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Medical Office Assistant Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person