Founded in 2015, in Edmonton is a multi-task center providing one-stop medical services delivered by a professional healthcare team of family doctors, medical specialists, pharmacists, physio-therapists, nurses, and counselors.
· Schedule and confirm medical appointments
· Produce information electronically based on medical/lab reports and correspondence, and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
· Communicate and explain prescription and lab requisition documents to patients.
· Interview patients in order to complete form documents and case histories.
· Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records.
· Maintain and coordinate internal office/pharmacy/lab support procedures
· Order supplies and maintain inventory for office, lab, and pharmacy.
· Assist with pharmacy and lab work, such as recording reaction and value changes in the lab, prescription sorting, drug classification, etc.
· Basic book keeping or accounting knowledge as an asset
· Other duties may be assigned as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
- Telus Med-access: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person