Panda Clinic is an established healthcare clinic with 4 locations across the lower mainland. We are looking for Registered Physiotherapists to join our Metrotown Burnaby healthcare team.
Are you a dynamic and dedicated physiotherapist looking to join a leading multidisciplinary clinic in Metrotown Burnaby?
Look no further!
Our clinic is currently seeking experienced physiotherapists to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to take over existing patients and grow your practice within a supportive and multidisciplinary environment.
Our clinic prides itself on providing high-quality care to our patients, and we are looking for physiotherapists who share our commitment to excellence. In this role, you will be responsible for providing a range of physiotherapy services, including assessments, treatment planning, and intervention. In addition, you will work closely with other members of our healthcare team, including Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Kinesiologists, to ensure that our patients receive the best possible care.
We are looking for physiotherapists with a passion for their work and a dedication to helping their patients achieve their goals. We want to hear from you if you are a team player with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic! Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a leading wellness clinic and take your career to the next level. Apply now!
We provide flexible schedules and competitive commission split.
Here are some of the perks you'll enjoy when working with us:
- Team of 20+ RMTs, Physiotherapists, and Acupuncturists. The great cross-referral system and you will be fully booked on the first day!!
- Convenient location - Close to transit, Right across the street of Metrotown shopping centre.
- Dedicated marketing team to make sure your schedule is always full.
- Full-time reception. No annoying admin work for you.
- Online booking software.
- Extended health benefits plan available (paramedical 100% covered)
- Electrical treatment table.
- We take care of all laundry, so you don't have to.
- Amazing colleagues. Team-oriented multidisciplinary practice.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about healthcare and treating patients.
We welcome new grads!
Please reply to this post if you are interested. We are looking forward to working with you!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- CPTBC Licence (required)
- Pelvicfloor Physiotherapy Certificate (prefered)
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $100.00-$120.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- licence with CPTBC (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-01