Description of position:
- Assists pharmacist to fill, dispense prescriptions for patients. Assists patients at counter, retrieves prescriptions, processes register transactions.
- Completes packaging verification for prescriptions previously checked for therapeutic appropriateness by the pharmacist to the extent permitted by provincial regulations. Selects generic substitutions when necessary.
- Orders and stocks drugs, supplies, and over-the-counter merchandise. Updates patient records and inventory, processes invoices and makes accounting entries using computerized system.
- Typical Schedule: Schedule may vary based on the needs of the business.
- Completed provincial Pharmacy Technician certification or Completed a Pharmacy Technician course at a Community College and The Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada Qualifying Exam.
- Licenses/Certifications: Licensed as a Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the Province of work.
- Candidates with current pharmacy experience will be given preference.
- Knowledge/Skills: Kroll software, math, and member service skills preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour'
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$34.20 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person