Overdrive Wellness Centre (OWC) is looking for a Registered Physiotherapist to join the team at our new clinic and help us provide evidence-based, movement-focused treatment. As an extension of Overdrive Athletic Club, we are looking for someone that can provide physiotherapy treatment to our CrossFit members to help them recover from injuries and get them back to their favourite activities, as well as service the surrounding Richmond community.
WHY WORK FOR US?
You will be an integral part of our dedicated staff team who continually strive to make a difference in the rehabilitation and athletic performance of our gym members and the Richmond community. OWC strives to create a collaborative working environment, where practitioners can feel supported and can collectively work towards creating the best experience for our clients.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Current full registration and good standing with the College of Physical Therapists of BC (CPTBC). Prior CrossFit/Olympic Weightlifting/Fitness experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge & Abilities
- Broad knowledge of Physiotherapy theory and practice within a client and family centred model of care.
- Broad knowledge of the CPTBC standards of practice and guidelines for clinical practitioners.
- Broad knowledge of other healthcare disciplines and their role in client care.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and empower clients to assume control over their health.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (orally and in writing) and deal effectively with clients and their families, coworkers, physicians, other health care staff, and staff of external agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to establish workload priorities in collaboration with others in a complex health care environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills including the ability to effectively use a computerized client care information system.
- Basic knowledge of CrossFit, Olympic Weightlifting, and/or powerlifting preferred.
- Previous experience with athletes or focus in sports injuries preferred.
- Dry needling certification preferred
- Flexible schedule
- EMR scheduling and charting access (Jane App)
- In-person administrative support team (booking, billing, schedule, etc.)
- Regularly maintained treatment rooms
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary marketing and networking support
- Complimentary CrossFit gym membership
- Free parking
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Salary: $60.00-$84.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Registration and good standing with CPTBC (required)
Work Location: In person