We are looking for an amazing dental assistant to join our team! Come join our beautiful practice located in Leduc, Alberta.
At Prairie Dental Centre we aim to provide quality, comprehensive general dentistry to our patients. We are equipped with latest digital technology like digital scans, 3D Xray, Same day crowns milled in office, Digital printing, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of dental experience, but new grads are welcome to apply. We are looking for a team player, someone who is upbeat, motivated, driven, has great communication skills and willing to contribute to our team culture!
This position is part time, Tuesday to Thursday and involves 1 evening (11 AM to 7:30PM). Our clinic is closed Saturday’s and Sunday’s.
- Proven experience as a dental assistant, but open to new grads
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience with ClearDent would be an asset but not required
What we offer: -
Competitive pay ($26-$35 per hour based on experience)
- Dental benefits and Health Spending Account
- Vacation and paid Flex Days
- A warm and relaxing atmosphere with a great team environment
- A friendly and relaxed patient base
- Check out our website www.prairiedental.ca for more!
If you are looking for an office where you can grow, learn and expand in your personal and professional career within dentistry, apply today!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- License to work as an RDA in Alberta (required)
Work Location: In person