Project Manager / Project Engineer
About TWD Technologies Ltd.
TWD is an engineering, procurement and construction management consulting company providing project development, execution and specialty engineering services for the oil and gas industry with expertise ranging from refinery, pipelines, terminalling and blending, renewables, food and beverage, downstream chemical processing, and much more.
Why Join Us?
Our success is based on our people. We attract, develop and reward individuals who have the passion to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of our business.
At TWD, we offer excellent career opportunities with an established team that has a refreshing reputation. We want to attract the best people and we want them to stay with us, so we have created a culture that fosters innovation, challenges the norm and encourages creativity. Individuals are empowered to make decisions while creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed.
TWD is currently looking for a Project Manager / Project Engineer. This position is based in Burlington, ON.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Develop project scopes, schedules and budgets to ensure that projects are successfully executed
- Business development support: identification of prospects, pursuit strategy, develop and maintain strong professional relationships with current and potential clients etc.
- Provide leadership with respects to safety, pre-commissioning, engineering, procurement, quality assurance, planning and controls etc.
- Manage client expectations and negotiate favourable project outcomes
- Identify and resolve complex project issues; as well as provide recommendations for future projects
- Ensure all project deliverables comply with TWD’s standards, applicable codes and legislation
- Encourage ongoing communication with clients and future/potential clients
- Estimate man-hours, dollar amounts and quantify project deliverables
- Review contracts with project stakeholders and ensure full comprehension of project terms and requirements
- All other duties as assigned
What You Bring:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline
5+ years of experience in EPCM and/or Owner Operations managing capital and small sustaining projects
- Registered Professional Engineer (EIT/P.E.) is an asset
PMP designation is preferred but not mandatory
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry is preferred
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project)
Exceptional communication and networking skills
Willingness to travel regionally as needed to support Projects and Business Development
We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources Team.