Front Desk Associate - Our organization is looking for a Front Desk Associate to support our constantly changing salon/spa environment. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and will be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. This is an entry-level position that will require training and on-the-job experience.
- Greet customers by name and check them in/out in a timely manner.
- Remain knowledgeable of salon/spa services and products.
- Answer telephone, e-mail, and walk-in calls in an efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Handle cash operations during shift change smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure merchandising concepts are maintained at all times.
- Conduct inventory procedures and counts on a timely basis.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Ensure confidentiality of all client information
Skills and Qualifications include:
- Flexible schedule.
- Retail or salon experience an asset.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Interest in beauty and fashion.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: From $14.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person