Leading private medical company in the West Island looking for a driven Administrative Assistant / Receptionist, looking to work and perform in a fast-paced environment, in a variety of administrative tasks. The ideal candidate must be looking to provide unparalleled customer service, be available to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and to work in a collaborative team environment.
Main responsibilities: Reception & Administrative Assistant
- Front desk reception
- Call management (incoming and outgoing calls)
- Scheduling (managing five family doctors, specialists, nursing and support staff)
- Billing (labs, vaccines, client invoices etc.)
- General office duties to include but are not limited to; filling, faxing, tracking, managing and receiving documentation related to a patients file
- Daily chart prep for doctors
- Daily email response and support of the practice to include confirming, reply to client inquiries or requests and general admin duties
- Excellent customer service skills when responding to the needs of our clients
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a fast-paced environment, providing a high degree of customer service
- Excellent command of the English and French language, both verbal and written
- Exhibits a professional image
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact while respecting patient confidentiality at all times
- Self-starter who demonstrates attention to detail, a high level of accountability and sound judgement
- Exhibits strong work ethic and takes ownership to complete a task from start to finish
- Works well under pressure and demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing time sensitive tasks
- Demonstrates strong organizational, multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exposure to patient Progident / CTRL databases and/or scheduling software would be ideal
About Access Med, Laboratoires Access Med and Access Medica
As a fast-growing medical company, that includes private medicine, private laboratory testing and medical esthetics, we are dedicated to managing and improving the health of our clients.
Members of our team are much more than just employees, they are valued and respected as key figures in the success of our growth. Moreover, they are customer service ambassadors to our dedicated customers.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those who will be considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person