Milestone Foster Homes is licensed by the Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services. Our team of professional foster parents provides residential, treatment foster care to children ages 0-18 who are in the care of various child welfare agencies in Ontario. Our 110+ foster homes are located across the GTA. Milestone is currently in need of one part-time and one full-time, clinical Resource Worker.
- Support and supervision of treatment foster homes.
- Conduct regular home inspections.
- Regular interactions with foster parents and foster children.
- Development and implementation of behavior management strategies.
- Development and implementation of treatment plan.
- Provide input at Plan of Care, case conferences and placement planning meetings.
- Regular consultation with Milestone’s internal clinical team.
- Liaise between Milestone’s head office, the referring agencies and the foster homes.
- Provide orientation support to new foster parents.
- Assist with annual Ministry licensing process.
- Diploma or degree in Child and Youth Work or Social Work.
- Working knowledge of child welfare system and related experience.
- Knowledge of Ontario's Quality Standards Framework and the CYFSA is a strong asset.
- Experience in children’s mental health.
- Computer proficient.
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a car.
- Current CPIC/VSS and child welfare check.
We thank all applicants in advance as only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $52,000.00 per year
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Milestone Foster Homes follows all public health guidelines pertaining to COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- child welfare or clinical: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burlington, ON