Do you like to learn and be challenged?
Join our friendly, patient centered, progressive (strong commitment to CE and advanced technology), complete health team driven practice. If you are cheerful, enjoy putting people at ease, like to educate patients and run on time, this is your career opportunity.
Philosophy: We are a full-service independent dental practice standing for the Complete Health of our patients through the most thorough care available and with a team that seeks to empower our patients and their families, co-workers and friends. We are in need of a Rockstar CDA who is confident and committed to educating their patients and connecting with them, so the best healthcare can be delivered. You are a team member who values helping people with empathy and is eager to be part of our growing team.
Experience with Tracker is ideal but not compulsory. Computer knowledge ( fundamental computer skills, word etc ) and familiarity with digital technology is essential.
Smiling Creek Dental is not your average dental practice – we are committed to Complete Health Dentistry. Our focus extends beyond just oral health; we believe in providing comprehensive care that enhances our patients' overall well-being. Led by Dr. Hardeep Bhatta, our practice is dedicated to improving the health of our patient community.
**Why Smiling Creek Dental ?**
- A supportive and friendly team dedicated to your professional development.
- Exposure to Complete Health Dentistry
- Opportunities for further education and career advancement.
- A chance to make a real impact on the well-being of our patients.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
We are currently seeking a Dental Assistant to join our growing team. As a Dental Assistant at Smiling Creek Dental, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional patient care, supporting our dentist, and contributing to the overall success of our practice. This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your dental career in a nurturing environment.
Training is available for the successful candidate. New grads welcome. We currently use Tracker software.
- Assist Dr. chairside through all general dental procedures.
- Taking digital x-rays, intra and extraoral photos (ability to educate patients from what is seen in x-rays/photos)
- Take impressions (digital ) for study models, clear aligners , fixed restorations
- Sterilize instruments
- Track lab cases going out and coming in, and ensure cases are ready for patient appointments
- Order supplies within budget
We are a modern paperless digital office.
We are seeking applicants for a FULL-TIME POSITION immediately. We want you to grow with us and we will help you with your growth. If the above position above appeals please let us know immediately.
Ideal Candidate is open to:
- Continual growth to become the best team player
- Thinking outside of the box to have fun and create better structures as part of teamwork
- Operating with integrity (keeping your word)
- Deeply passionate about serving others
- Team Player
- Positive and likes to have fun
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to delivering outstanding patient care.
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Someone available for all regular office hours and an additional 2 Saturdays per month.
Completion of a Certified/Registered Dental Assisting Level II
Registered or in process of registering with the:
BC College of Oral Health Professionals
Please respond by email and please do the following…
1 – In the body of the email write why you’re the right person for the position and a brief cover letter telling us why you're interested in joining Smiling Creek Dental and how you believe your skills and passion align with our practice.
2 – Attach your resume
3 – Include your salary/hourly requirements
We are very grateful for all that apply and those showing interest. However, we are only able to contact those chosen to progress to the interview stage.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Active CDA license (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-11-01
Expected start date: 2023-10-02