We are looking for a 1 year temorary Medical Office Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the medical staff, including scheduling appointments, managing patient records through Accuro, and handling patient inquiries. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a strong understanding of Accuro EMR, medical terminology. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing quality customer service and helping others.
- Greet patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls
- Schedule appointments and maintain patient records.
- Provide administrative support to physicians and other medical staff.
- Prepare patient charts and documents through accuro
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Applicant must have Accuro experience.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Medical receptionist: 1 year (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Regina, SK S4P 3X3 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Regina, SK S4P 3X3: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02