Bach Counselling Group is seeking a graduate counselling intern to join our team for January and May 2024.
We strive to offer quality training and provide excellence in evidence-based assistance to our clients, families, individuals, couples, and youth.
Successful candidates will have:
- Currently completing a Masters Degree in Psychology or Social Work.
- Some experience in a counselling role an asset.
- Mastery of the English language both oral and written essential.
We are seeking someone committed to continued growth and development of their clinical skills through experience and supervision with a seasoned clinician. Successful candidate will work well independently and as a team player.
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 8 months
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC V7L 2R6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North Vancouver, BC V7L 2R6