Move At Home Physiotherapy is a locally owned and operated small business looking for a physiotherapist to join the team! We are looking for someone who is motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team, creative, and eager to work with a diverse caseload. This position has flexibility to be part or full time.
Move At Home Physiotherapy is a fast-growing, one-of-a-kind, in-home physiotherapy service that is currently providing care throughout the Annapolis Valley. We provide comprehensive, client-centred care that supports individuals in staying active, healthy and empowered in their day to day living and healthcare. Move At Home Physiotherapy provides care to a variety of patient populations within their home environment.
- Flexible hours- morning, afternoon, evening; weekday, weekend
- Combination of working independently and as part of a team
- Opportunities for growth and leadership
- Clinical diversity- we work with a range of patient populations with symptoms and conditions across the physiotherapy scope of practice (cardiorespiratory; neurological; post-operative recovery; musculoskeletal sprains, strains and fractures; vestibular; ergonomics; senior rehabilitation)
- On-site training available upon hire
Salary: $55+/hour (fee-for-service model) with vehicle allowance, vacation pay and education fund
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial college of physiotherapists
- Strong communication skills
- Clean Vulnerable Sector and Criminal Record Check
- *Must have a reliable vehicle for this position*
If you would be a great addition to Move At Home Physiotherapy, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. I would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $55.00-$72.00 per hour
- Automobile allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Do you have access to a reliable vehicle?
- Physiotherapy degree and provincial college registration (required)
Work Location: On the road