AllRock Consulting is a fast growing Geotechnical/Materials Engineering firm that is looking for a talented Junior to Intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist. This is a unique opportunity to deliver engineering services on a wide variety of exciting projects across Newfoundland.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform quality control/quality assurance testing and field inspection on various infrastructure and construction projects
- Laboratory and field testing of soils
- Laboratory and field testing on concrete
- Field testing of asphalt
- Pile Driving Monitoring
- Prepare and circulate testing results to clients
- Assess client needs and derive solutions
- Completion of a College program in Civil Engineering Technology
- Maintain a full and valid driver’s license.
- Have access to a vehicle for transportation to and from construction sites.
- Proficiency with spoken and written English is required
- Strong capability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and all team members.
- Ability to fill out reports and other technical documents clearly
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person