Physiotherapist - Lloydminster, AB
Exercise your possibilities!
*This position comes with a relocation amount and signing bonus*
Are you looking for a company that supports innovative, evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation? Then CBI Health has a great opportunity for you to join our interdisciplinary team!
As a Physiotherapist, you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to grow your practice and develop your skills. Through the support of our leadership, you’ll continuously set and reach new goals. After all, our commitment to excellence goes beyond the way we serve our communities. We’ll empower you to enrich lives and achieve amazing results by doing what you do best.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- You will work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
- You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services
- You will participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
- You promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and community
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- You are a graduate of a recognized School of Physiotherapy
- You are a registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists in AB
- You are passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- New Graduates are always welcome to apply
What CBI Health can offer to you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits and rewards package
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and skills development
- Autonomy to explore and reach your career goals including the opportunity to progress to leadership
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.