SASKATOON ORAL SURGERY is looking for Registered Nurses!!
- Saskatoon Oral Surgery is a busy private surgical practice seeking experienced Registered Nurses for a casual position!
- Our RN’s are responsible for pre-op intake of surgery patients, IV initiation and infusions, recovery room monitoring and patient discharge. Our RN’s also help with assisting the surgeons and surgical team to provide the best patient care in the business!
- Starting date - As soon as possible!
- ER/ICU experience an asset.
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification mandatory - may be obtained post hire.
- Strong interpersonal communication and critical thinking skills are key for this position! If you love working in a team oriented, fast paced environment then this job is for you!
- Working hours are Monday-Thursday, 7am-4pm, Friday 7am-12pm.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $46.00-$53.00 per hour
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: In person