Wolf Willow Medical Clinic is seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join our team in Edmonton, AB.
- Work as a member of the team in a professional, collaborative, and friendly atmosphere.
- Assist with patient scheduling and refilling prescriptions.
- Assist patients with questions regarding their medications and orderings.
- Manage patient records, including but not limited to; medication reconciliation, lab results, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients and employees.
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain knowledge of new procedures and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
Experience: Required: 2+ years of pharmacy experience (Pharmacist or Physician Assistant)
Education: Required: Pharmacy degree or equivalent (Bachelor’s or Master’s) Certifications: Licensed Pharmacist or Registered Pharmacist (Required) Certifications: FASA, ASCP, ACCP, CPhA, APhA
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 1 year (required)
- Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01