Location: 15 Shoreham Lane, Suite 213
Schedule: Permanent full-time - 33 hours per week
Are you looking to join a leading-edge and dynamic healthcare team? Physical Therapy is an important part of our collaborative healthcare team which provides outstanding care to our patients. pt Health applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Lifemark welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information.