Certified Dental Assistant needed for a part-time maternity leave coverage (up to one year) for a well-established oral surgery specialty practice. An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience in anesthesia monitoring/recovery and the certifications (CDAAC/DAANCE). Possibility of transitioning to a permanent position working 3-4 days/week for the right candidate.
- assisting during surgery
- taking digital radiographs (including panorex and cone beam CT)
- operatory set up/cleaning
- anesthesia monitoring and recovery
- we will provide IV sedation and anesthesia training
- occasional cross coverage of reception may be required
The successful candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English, competent using dental software, a team player, and willing to learn.
This is a part-time position (Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and maybe a Monday or Wednesday). Our office is located in the central Lonsdale area.
- paid 30 minute lunch break
- free parking
- no weekend/evening work
- IV sedation and anesthesia training and expenses covered for certification in CDAAC/DAANCE
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $28.00-$37.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Air filtration systems in the office. N95 masks available for staff use.
Work Location: In person