Our Laboratory provides biotechnological methodologies to perform safety and efficacy testing, microbiological analyses, regulatory consulting and product research and development (R&D) . We are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician for the InVIVO Clinical Laboratory.
Clinical Laboratory Assistant will be working with our clients to support the develop and test new health and beauty products.
The role will be required to perform the following:
- Perform efficacy and safety test on human volunteers
- Scheduling appointment
- Conduct and organize volunteer recruitment for clinical trials and manage testing agenda
- Organizing a maintaining paper and electronics file or providing information to callers
- Ability to look at different brands and develop a protocol based on customer specification.- Organize volunteer recruitment for clinical trials and manage testing agenda
- Perform other related tasks as needed
Fluent in French and English
Ability to interact and work effectively with various people,
Detail-oriented with a high level of efficiency; diligent with rules and procedures