We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our growing practice.
What Fulcrum Therapy can offer you:
· Friendly practitioners that work collaboratively as a team.
· Skilled group of diverse practitioners that are open to mentoring and helping you grow your skill set if desired.
· Fun and dynamic working environment that is relaxed and focused on patient care.
· Above competitive wage (%split commission) and growing incentives.
· Access to modalities such as shockwave and ultrasound.
· Collaboration with chiropractors, physiotherapist, kinesiologists, acupuncturist and more.
· Friendly and helpful front desk staff.
· Access to Janeapp and electronic booking system that includes templates of charting.
· Has the option of working from 2 rooms side by side.
· Direct billing and in house referral as well as paid advertising will be provided.
· Access to a gym space with rehab equipment and a Pilates reformer. Can be used for personal use as well when not occupied.
· Must be licensed and in good standing with your associated college in BC.
· Previous work experience is an asset. IMS certification is an asset and will be compensated accordingly.
Pelvic floor training is an asset and will be compensated accordingly.
· Must have a teamwork mindset, be friendly and have a positive attitude for learning
· Hours and shifts are flexible.
· For further information or to apply, please email: [email protected].
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Coquitlam, BC V3K 3P5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist (preferred)
Work Location: In person