Our family dental practice is currently looking for a skilled and seasoned Orthodontic Certified Dental Assistant to become a part of our growing team in Langley Orthodontics. The successful candidate will assist our orthodontist in providing high-quality orthodontic care to our patients.
- Must be registered with the BCCOHP
- Must have an Orthodontics Module
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in an ortho practice
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about providing high-quality dental care and excellent customer service
Must be amenable to working Mondays - Fridays.
If you're an experienced Orthodontic Certified Dental Assistant looking to join a fun and dynamic team, we encourage you to apply! We offer competitive pay and packages, and growth opportunities alongside our fun team of dental professionals!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.00-$36.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langley, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- BCCOHP License (required)
- Orthodontic Module (required)
Work Location: In person