1to1 Rehab is an accredited niche therapy service provider known for our strength in Speech-Language Pathology, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and Nutritional services. 1to1’s team of Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Dietitians, and Therapy Assistants provide services in homes, long-term care facilities, and schools in the Greater Toronto Area to clients of all ages.
Our clients are diverse in age and culture, and our therapists have the training, sensitivity, and experience to meet their wide-ranging needs. We pride ourselves on a philosophy that balances clinical excellence with a concern for the person, and care for overall well-being: One to One Individualized Care.
1to1 is currently recruiting full-time, part-time, and casual Occupational Therapists for an adult caseload under secure Ministry funding. Occupational therapy is offered in clients' homes.
We are currently hiring for OTs in the Northern York Region. Please see the available adult caseload areas below:
Keswick, Sutton, and Pefferlaw
- East Gwillimbury, and Mount Albert
- Newmarket, Aurora
***Please specify in your application which area you are interested in seeing clients.***
Why join our team?
- personalized caseloads
- caseload stability
- mentorship is always offered
- extensive clinical and administrative support offered
- all clinical reporting is easily accessible online
- Providing OT assessments considering function and abilities and support from family and team
- Providing occupational therapy using relevant best practice guidelines, SMART goals, and clinical expertise to consult and collaborate with the client’s interdisciplinary team and family
- Actively engaging in client/family teaching and collaborating with client’s support teams to address client-centered goals for the referred service
- Addressing home safety, ADLs, and equipment with links to community
- Actively engaging in client/family teaching and collaborating with family
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the intervention, response, and progress toward goal attainment
Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with COTO- (Mentoring Available for Initial Practice)
- Excellent assessment and intervention skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, with strong organizational abilities
- Innovative and creative therapy skills to enhance engagement
- Willingness to learn and collaborate with innovative therapy intervention
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Completion of a satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Proof of professional liability insurance
- ADP authorizer status is an asset
Please be advised only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in 1to1.
1to1 Rehab is a caring, inclusive, and respectful workplace. We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to providing support to applicants that require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources