Not just a job
- a community
- a partnership
- a team
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, patient focused professionals to join our team! We currently have opportunities for:
London Drugs means many things to many people. As a London Drugs pharmacist, it means a community-oriented working environment that fosters professional excellence. Pharmacists are provided with a working environment that stresses professionalism. You will be given the tools and opportunity to practice your profession in a well designed pharmacy, which helps optimize patient care.
Pharmacy technicians and state-of-the-art technology are used to relieve pharmacists from routine tasks and allow them to concentrate on practicing pharmacy. Patient care is paramount. All pharmacists are committed to maintaining innovative patient care services.
You have a desire to actively engage in patient counseling, monitor patient profiles and perform drug usage reviews. You are interested in disease management and compliance programs as well as being involved with community seminars and workshops. If you are looking for a challenging position in retail pharmacy and have the professionalism, commitment to excellence and drive to join our team of exceptional pharmacists, London Drugs is the place for you.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Willing to participate in continued education to upgrade his/her knowledge.
- Good communication skills and excellent customer and staff relations.
- Ability to work as a team player and have a team approach.
- Ability to work quickly, multi-task and work well under pressure
- A high level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong computer skills.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as the potential to earn bonuses. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive, optional medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Company matched RRSPs (Helping you plan for your future
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses (Lifelong learning)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential counseling and support)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
- Community Involvement (Giving back to our communities)
This a Part Time position. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday.
London Drugs welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.